1. A student is accepted for enrolment once a 20% deposit payment has been received. This deposit payment is non-refundable and not- transferrable.
2. Preferable Cheque/Online payment in the name of “Subzcanvas”
3. Full course fees must be paid via Online, cheque, bank transfer, or in cash by the 3rd day of the course unless a payment plan or other method of payment is previously agreed and has been confirmed via email.
4. Subzcanvas Academy reserves the right to cancel course/courses if full payment (or payment plan installment) has not been received.
5. All course fees are inclusive of GST.
6. Course fees do not include travel, accommodation, beverages, or meals.
7. If the cheque issued in the name of “Subzcanvas” get bounced or dishonored, you will be fined Rs.500/- per cheque. The bounced amount should be cleared within 48hrs.
8. If failed, your name will be blacklisted in Subzcanvas Academy and a case will be issued for a bounced cheque.
1. In the event of cancellation of courses/examinations by the student, deposit payments will not be refunded, and Subzcanvas Academy reserves the right to charge 100% of course fees. In the event of a rebooking, there will be a charge of up to Rs.1000/- dependent upon course plus an admin charge of Rs.500/-. Rebooking fee, admin charge, and any remaining course fees must be paid in full before rebooking.
2. Should the course be canceled by Subzcanvas Academy due to unforeseen circumstances, bad weather, terrorism, or act of God, then Subzcanvas Academy would not refund students. Alternative course date will be offered.