WEBSITE GENERAL T&C
This website is operated by SubzCanvas. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SubzCanvas. SubzCanvas offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and or purchasing / availing our services you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of this site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
2- ONLINE BOOKING / WEBSITE TERMS:
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Specific T&C will be reflected in the related service / product category.
- You will have to acknowledge the specific T&C to use our services & do online booking.
- You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of all Services.
3- ACCURACY & COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION:
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4- MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRODUCT, SERVICE AND PRICES:
- Our products & services are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service / Product, Price (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
- We reserve the right to refuse any Service / Product order you place with us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel, service / product quantities purchased per person, per order. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- The logo, name and all graphics on the Sites of Pearl Academy are trademarks of SubzCanvas or its sister institutions. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of SubzCanvas or its sister institutions is prohibited. All other trademarks or brand names appearing on the Site are the marks of their respective owners.
- The site may contain errors and omissions relating to product description, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors or omissions without prior notice.
8- FORCE MAJEURE:
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SubzCanvas takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
9- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS:
- SubzCanvas respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on this site, please give notice of this violation addressed to the Administrator, SubzCanvas.
Or please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org